Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hold Someting!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Don't blame me joo! I am loving Maleke. I mean, check out the video!

That song Miniminiwanawana, even though I don't know jazz about what the dude is saying or means, mehn, the song makes me want to Miniminiwanawana anyway... ha ha ha!!!

Okay, I ain't got much gist today... nope! I actually do!

Went for the carnival yday! I had fun! Got to sit behind MY GUVANO! Yes o! He is my personal governor.

I was just thinking this morning, but really, what does it take to be a good leader? What is so hard in it that many fail at it? What is the price of integrity? Honesty? Self-Sacrifice? If it's so difficult to have and maintain all these, why be a leader at all?

You know something, if you are a good leader, you wouldn't need to pray so much (LIE! actually, you need to pray a lot against all your detractors) for blessings, I mean. You know how many people bless Fashola a day? You know why he keeps prospering and is not shaken? Because people are happy with him and people like me pray for him every day!

I wake up in the morning and I say, "God, please give us a good leader like Fashola. Bless him and protect him."

You should have seen the way he was being hailed yesterday. And this was no sycophant praise. You could see the admiration on people's faces.
Obasanjo too was a good leader ( Seriously! Don't scoff now.) It's just that the man lacked basic skills in diplomacy and tact which Fashola has enough of. That's why one was disliked but grudgingly admired while the other is admired and should I say loved.

When I grow up, I wouldn't want to be like Fashola. Nope, I would want to be myself but I hope I have some measure of his attitude to service.

Have a luvly week. Yep, Oyana is back!

ps: this post may soon have some pics from the carnival. a strong MAY...

0 comments:

 
oyana ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates