Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hmmm...

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Okay, I swear this time I am not leaving.

I have so much to say that I wonder why I left.


You know what has been bugging me of-late? It's those caps that they wear on their heads just to get on the bus!!!

Who?

Who do you think?!!! The police and the army people!
Like how much is a bus fare anyway? If you are in mufti, stay in mufti. Why ruin ur whole dressing with one lousy cap any idiot can get from Yaba market or where ever?!!!

I actually got on a bus one day and this dude wearing fatigues you only see on American movies featuring Desert Storm (Gulf War 1 for those of you that might be lost) was bursting grags for the conductor and to top it off, a real soldier was on the bus too.

Hey, is that not like illegal or sumting- impersonating a soldier or is it a police officer?

Sha, the dude got away from paying N50. FIFTY NAIRA, I ask you!

Who made the silly rule anyway? Are bus drivers n condis not ripped off enough by the boys in green and white? And was that rule not made like in the military era? And are we not like in the "Democratic" era? (I am sorry the last one had to come in quotes.)

*Sigh* This country sef!

2 comments:

rayo

it neva ceases to puzzle me eida... i guess its just coz sum ppl dont eva feel shame. smh.

Fluffycutething

The rule probably started when a few uniformed personnel just refused to pay the fares!!! And now it has become the law!!!

 
oyana ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates